As Zone Balance Therapists, we prepare ourselves to give our clients the best zoning experience possible. We strive for balance, a clear mind, and pure intent to set up a healing environment where our clients feel welcome, relaxed and inspired.
Zone Balance Therapy is a newer healing modality that most people have not yet experienced. We want our clients to be prepared for a positive and amazing zone. So, here are some tips and suggestions to make the most out of your Zone Balance Therapy Session:
1. Hydrate. Sufficient water intake is vital to zoning. We advise our clients to drink [water] half of your body weight in ounces during the first 24 hours after a zone. However, we recommend getting a head start on your hydration BEFORE your zone. Hydration helps the flow of energy and aids flushing out any toxins that may be released during the zone.
2. Clean feet. Make sure your feet are washed and dried well before your zone. Avoid the use of any lotions. Most people are very aware and sometimes embarrassed of the condition of their feet, before a zone. Don’t worry! We have seen it all…missing toenails, swollen feet and ankles, bunions, crooked toes, scars, deformities… Feet tell a story as much as a person’s hands! We massage great smelling essential oils, with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties onto the feet before we begin your zone.
3. Pray/Meditate. Have an idea of what you would like out of the zone, whether it is emotional release, physical alignment, raised energy, or even a relaxing foot rub. Prepare to have an open mind and heart to the many possibilities that exist within Zone Balance Therapy.
4. Oxygenate. Take a moment to really breathe! Fill your lungs with oxygen and slowly release all the air you inhaled and more. Imagine the oxygen filling your lungs and then flowing into the rest of your body, up to your brain and throughout all your extremities—arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet and toes. Oxygen, like hydration, helps energy flow and toxin release.
5. Understand. We are NOT doctors! Although, we may be able to feel certain areas where blockages may exist. We are not authorized to diagnose, prognosticate or prescribe.
6. Remember. The journey to greater health and healing is an individual one. I believe the Enso: Intrinsically Awaken belief statement puts it best. “When the mind is free to let the soul create, we become aware that our healing belongs to us.” Zone Balance Therapy is a tool to help balance to your body, mind and spirit. We are more than willing to share thoughts and personal experiences that may help you on your way. But, remember zoning is only one piece of your wellness puzzle. The rest is up to you!
As Zone Balance Therapists and clients, we can work together to make your zoning experience the very best.
Congratulations, once again, to the winners of our giveaway! We are so excited that each of you responded within the 48 hour time period! We look forward to giving you your zones. And to the rest of you, thank you for entering. We hope you will consider contacting us soon for a Zone Balance Therapy session or find a Zoner near you to begin your journey to greater health, healing and balance.