February 5, 2013

2013 World Tapping Summit

If you are looking for different ways to release emotion, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Tapping is a good one to look into. The summit started yesterday, but you may still listen to the replay of Day 1 until 8pm EST tonight. 

Here is the link:


I would encourage you to listen and tap along throughout the next 9 days and see how it works for you. They cover topics from finances to weight to aches and pains to relationships.

I'll admit I was very skeptical when I listened to my first World Tapping Summit in 2011. I was at work, so I listened, but I couldn't tap along. However, I did take copious notes and later put it to the test on my lunch break in the privacy of my car. I felt a little weird as I tapped through the script. As I neared the finish, a crushing pain consumed my chest and I knew a panic attack had just come on. (I had released something big that opened up some serious anxiety that needed to be released.)

Luckily, I thought to tap through what I was feeling in that moment. Within minutes, I was perfectly and completely calm. I went through the remainder of the day feeling better and significantly lighter than I had felt in weeks. I was sold. EFT is incredible! I don't know how else to say it.

Seriously, try it. What have you got to lose?


No comments:

Post a Comment